Wednesday 5 February 2014

Welcome feeling

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my net-world!

I came up with the idea to create a blog in a sunny morning that my creativity reached its peaks, actually 1 year and a half ago.
It took me only 1 year and a half to transform my idea into action and here I am, introducing myself to you, people, either interested in knowing me better, or not.

Well, you can call me "Miss M."
Ms M. is a young lady from Greece, originally an islander (just google for "Andros island, Cyclades"), who lived in Athens for 5 years and loved Athens for her entire life. She decided to expand her horizons -both mentally and spatially- a little bit more, by moving in Edinburgh (Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, Glasgow is just the "massive-ugly-city") for studies in September 2012. Since then, she has been enjoying her time in the fairy-Edinburgh, surrounded by castles and cemeteries. Well, as much as a PhD student is able to enjoy life!

The motto is "every moment is worth and every experience or thought needs to be spread and shared".

This is all you need to know to start with...


Enjoy!


Miss M.


ps: Oh! Please! Forgive my linguistic mistakes.. I am afraid you will have to deal with it! Also, I apologise in advance for the posts in greek language, for the times that I am too tired to consult google translate every 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment