Tuesday 23 June 2015

22/06/15

I’m living my life on fire and wine
Fire, wine and vice versa

I sacrificed everything
My comfort, my standards, my world
Drown in a shipwreck

And I lost
I lost myself the way I knew it,
my values and self respect

And I found
Reason;
found myself in another dimension-never being aware of its existence
Met my hidden instincts
my long forgotten passions
shaping my worst nightmare

Passion. What a beautiful devastating word!

In a hallucination, I felt
your scent in the dark
your lips on my body
your breath in my soul
Deep scars and sins all over...

What I ignored?
Wine's bitterness…
And that colour...
Red,
for fresh roses
for fresh blood..
But real red roses always come with thorns, don't they?
Damn! Burn them now before it's too late!

If that's a trap..
I do not know - I don't dare to know!

Currently in complete confusion
In complete serenity
No matter what…
The forbidden sweetness I savoured
fully nourished me
Stronger than ever before - alive
This is my redemption 

Perhaps that's not science
But you’re so fuckin' clever, could you ever make moments not age?

- -  

Let me take a photo of you,
when drunk by wine.. when burnt in fire..
I promise that’s all I’m asking for, nothing more
and I’ll keep it as my memento
of a short story
once, somewhere, in a cold summer
rebels as we used to be, not taking anything seriously

Until the wine is over and the fire blows out...



Miss M.


No comments:

Post a Comment