Wednesday 24 June 2015

23/06/15

Finding someone that shares a passion with you, is definitely not a piece of cake in this world.

The key here is to risk and give people a chance.
Every single person deserves a chance in your life,
everyone has to give you something - either good or bad - both welcome.

This is how we build our personality and realise who we are, what we want, what we like and what we want to change on us and around us.
This is how we build strong character, through others.
Knowing your limits is also important. 
Seek for sharing-avoid misunderstanding.

He deserved a chance and I’m glad I met him.
His life is colourful and I want him to teach me that.

I found appreciation in the way he focused on me while presenting my ideas, my dream

I found inspiration in the way he talks, the way he doesn't hesitate to express what he feels, like a child..
The way he sees the world...
Through appertures and lenses.

Excited, my new friend.


Miss M.

No comments:

Post a Comment