Friday 18 September 2015

No title

My biggest mistake in life has always been the fact that I never put limits the moment that I should.
And what comes after, sucks. Really sucks.

I am the kind of person that wants to live life to the fullest.
I'm either everything or nothing.
When I feel, I feel with all my senses, not just one, not just two, all of them. To the fullest.
And when I empty myself and become cold and miserable, this is also to the fullest.

Deep or high. Laid on the earth or flying in the skies.
Choose, girl.
No other options.

There will be no compromises here.
And listen to me man, it takes guts to do that, do you hear me man? Guts!

I will not restrict myself. I will keep doing all that I know doing to the fullest.
Until it doesn't get more, until I reach saturation.

I will never imprison myself.
The way I am, many people liked. And loved. To the fullest.
And there will be many more. I know it.
Cause I'm fearless, I'm always surrounded by amazing people!
Who can fill me!

Doing is useless without being.

And I will keep being more than doing to match my being with other beings that are fed up of doing and create a beautiful story with no limits. To the fullest.

C'est la vie!

Miss M.




No comments:

Post a Comment