Thursday 31 December 2015

Part 1

It was night. The streets were empty and wet. We had a few hours.
We deliberately got lost.

Who are you?
You are my guide tonight, as you lead me.

All I know is your name and the tone of your voice. Which is deep, still and cold; an intimidating coldness of such voices that have so much to say.
I follow you as we walk through paved pathways and haunted beauties, breathing the essence of another era.
Each time we turn, a new surprise. Each time we change topic, a new challenge.
I am capturing images with my camera
-but who am I kidding? I cannot capture feelings.

Who are you then?
You are a thinker, a dreamer, an explorer.
There is a peaceful chaos in your blue eyes.

The cathedral is majestic, and so the moment is. Beautiful and fragile.
You make me feel warm again.
So who are you?
You are my other half tonight, as you touch me.

Someone I might meet again, as long as there are places to explore.

Dawn.

It was a night in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment