Thursday 31 December 2015

Part 2

The most beautiful thing between us is no expectations. Only open desire.
Six months. And a message is enough to get you on the plane: being spontaneous is my favourite.

Mdina, Rabat, Valletta.. red wine!
I cannot decide if my camera is for my love for photography or to hide my uneasiness.
I avoid looking straight at you.
But I love the movement of your lips as you talk.. and that voice! Slightly smoother but still and cold.

The knights are watching us passing by, laughing at our childness.
It’s raining again. I can see your eyes through the raindrops. A sparkling passion.
You awaken my soul, long forgotten.
I’ve felt this warmth before.

Eyes closed.
Your arms are holding me tight now.
Your lips are exploring mine.
You are scratching my body and I silently beg you: leave scars on me!
You are my wine, I want to drink you and get drunk,
while you are taking me.
Your gratification, my highest pleasure.

Let me play with your hair before you go.
Let me feel you once more.

And the morning welcomes us in a sunny Malta.

But you remind me of someone I met in Spain.
Someone, I want to get to know better; in Rome, in Athens, in Amsterdam, in Berlin.

See you soon. Ci vediamo presto.

No comments:

Post a Comment