Sunday 5 October 2014

Travelling to Dundee


Well, I love trains.

Life is a train if you think about it.
People boarding, people getting off.
Each stop and is a new experience.
Unknown places, passing by your window, a scenery that changes from second to second.
Weather: unpredictable.
Sunny and green right before the tunnel, rainy and pink right after.
But far above all, I love trains at night. The dance of the lights out of my window and the feeling of approaching a mysterious place when the lights become brighter and brighter.. or that one knowing that you're leaving for the next unknown when they become tiny and gradually disappear...
Always various stops, but one destination.
And people, strange people and languages, carrying their stories, their thoughts, their worries. Sleeping, being in a rush or working in the train, all of them sitting around you, a great opportunity for internationalism!

You can find me (most of the times) having my face and my funny nose stuck on the glass of the window, I especially like doing that while being in the tunnel, watching the dark and guessing when we're gonna get out of it! The surprise and enthusiasm I get when I face the new, picture, can't be compared to any anther delight!


Yes, I have made my decision, finally. Trains are my favourite means of transport.

Miss M.

No comments:

Post a Comment